From an email from TRN (8/5/12)
Mike,
I've gone through my boxes. Most of what I have save is correspondence around manuscripts, material for presentations, and teaching materials.
But I did come across some interesting material:
1. My own annual reports.
2. Lots of correspondence around Don Murray's setting up of Summer Studies
3. Correspondence about upgrading lecturer positions.
4. A long letter from Don Graves when he was in Australia (didn't know I had this).
5. Long letters Graves and Murray wrote in 1987 when I was thinking abiout leaving UNH.
6. An unsent letter I wrote in 1981 about an unfair evaluation (really want you to see this)
7. A memo justifying the appointment of Russel Durst in (I believe). The dept rejected Durst and John Trimbur!
8. Lots of budget lists for Summer Studies and 401.
9. Exam questions for Bonnie Sunstein.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.